Saturday morning I woke up to roses on the computer desk next to my bed. I really couldn't ask for anything more. Lynn also brought balloons and Symphony candy bars to the kids. Before getting all mushy you should know he calls these sorts of days, "Stupid pagan holidays!" He thinks he should be able to give his wife roses without being compelled to do so because somebody somewhere says he should. Sorry to break it to him... this one's a Catholic holiday. :)
I'm soooo glad he is my Valentine and rides to my rescue more often than not. My washing machine gave up the ghost and wouldn't drain. Lynn took it apart and got it to drain. THEN it was leaking water... he stopped the leaks. THEN the motor seized up and I began to cry. I had piles of dirty laundry and no tax return with which to buy a new washer. Lynn took it apart again, tinkered with the motor, put it back together and now it works like new. I now have 8 loads of laundry sorted and waiting for their turn and a washer that works.
THANKS! I LOVE YOU LYNNY! We've been together 16 years... Here's to many more!


Good for you guys! We all should sell our "stuff"! I bet you will feel liberated when all is said and done! That's awesome about how handy your hubby is! So, you aren't selling your home when you move? Just renting it? Renting out of state is a nightmare. I would sell if you can make some money : )
ReplyDelete