
We're working on financial stability. Learning to live on a teacher's salary has been a challenge for us this last year and a half. Our income was cut by more than half. Luckily I finished my Master's degree and "came into the money". If you can call it that... We've been liquidating Lynn's "assets". We sold our '76 rusty, baby blue horse trailer and are onto the tool trailer next. I'm sad about the tool trailer because I was hoping to make it into my camping supply trailer. I guess I'll get over it. Lynn tells me we can get a camp trailer after vet school. I'm getting too old to sleep on the ground anyway. I hear Lynn all the way from Logan yelling, "I didn't say THAT!" I take liberties with what he says. Being that I've never gotten to quit teaching school after birthing twins and all... :)

I'm also working on financing the house under my name and my salary. It's amazing to me I finally make enough money to qualify all by myself. The appraiser came on Monday to look at the house for the new mortgage. Lynn was teasing him we needed it to come in at half a million. hee hee

They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Man I must be almost as tough as Wonder Woman these days!
btw these are old pictures I had on my computer I thought you might enjoy. Lynn in his typical pose. Elise reading and the first snow of the season.


No comments:
Post a Comment