One of the things about living in a small place is...you can never get away from each other. It's true. There is nothing quite like instant messaging your husband on Facebook and having your 13 year old son, or 10 year old daughter walk in the room and read over your shoulder. They should have red ears. It's like I tell them: Don't snoop in Dad's vet books unless you are prepared to handle what you read. :)
The tweens have cabin fever plus add the maturation hormones and whoo-ee! Cat fight. Not to mention the sly brother who stokes the animosity.
I, personally, hide in my room reading whatever book I can get my hands on so I don't have to listen or watch whatever is currently on Disney. Sometimes I imagine I'm in the Caribbean with Brook and Jaci and don't remember I have children.
Chin up...I saw a bunch of crocus popping their heads up in the flower beds at the doctor's office today. too bad it was too windy and chilly for a walk.
I keep repeating...3 more years, 3 more years, I can do this small place 3 more years....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You totally can do it! Yes, small spaces are difficult for a growing family but it is temporary. Try and breath and enjoy : )
ReplyDelete