Saturday, January 21, 2012

I LOVE when people I know post old Photos on FaceBook


My sister, Irene, posted this picture on Facebook today.  I was so glad she did.  My kids are growing at such an alarming rate I often forget how cute and little they were.  Life was so hectic and I was so sleep deprived at this time in my life I don't think I fully appreciated their cuteness and innocence.  The twins were probably only a month old at this time, Brayden may have just turned 3 and I was still recovering from being hospitalized and very sick after the twins were born.  Thank goodness Irene and my other sister Elizabeth came and stayed a few weeks with me (both for 2 weeks back to back).  In case you are wondering: Abby is in yellow with apnea monitor leads peeking out from her shirt.  Elise is in red, a pound or two heavier than Abby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment