Monday, May 24, 2010

What do you mean no calling?

Lynn and I just got released from nursery. I'm actually missing my babies. Although...Sunday felt a lot like every other day of the week for me. They didn't have another calling for me to step right into and I don't know what to do with myself. I've always had a calling, or two or three. I can't sit through the entire block of meetings. No baby to take out... I borrowed one from a friend this Sunday. She has twins too, hers are girl/boy and they are 4 and she has a 1 year old. I borrowed the 1 year old. Her four year old boy was making faces at Brayden in Sacrament meeting and told his dad, "That man is funny." Brayden and I laughed out loud so much people turned to look at us. Brayden rubbed his face and said, "Yep, I've been shaving for weeks." :)

8 days of school left. Only it doesn't feel like it because it keeps snowing. I am counting down because this is the class you always hope you never get. One on One they are cute and you love them to death, but mixed together...volatile. Matches and gasoline. I think I wore out my "Teaching with Love and Logic" book this year and well and my "Tough Kid Toolbox". AND I think if I have to write on one more tracker, I might scream. Here's to summer vacation! The reason I became a teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment