First...Still no pictures. My STS guy couldn't fix it. Then H in my class, his dad specializes in data retrieval. He was sad to inform me all my pictures from December on through March I hadn't saved on my computer are now lost forever and ever.
Brayden: Oh heck, the kid's up to my neck...Oh wait scratch that I blinked and now he's up to my jaw. The pants I bought him for church 3 weeks ago are now too short. We went to "registration" at Junior High. I only hyperventilated a little bit. I'll recover...um NEVER. Lucky Kid only needs a Dpt booster shot. He wants to join band and play the trumpet. He's lockering with another 7th grader who's as tall as me. I told him to hang out a lot with J. As long as he hangs with almost 6 foot J, no one will pick on him. He's getting his Second Class in Scouts on Wednesday. AND...somehow...he got all 3s on his report card, our school district's equivalent to straight As. He recently discovered Face Book where he can now stalk the girls he has crushes on. In fact, he made quite the Valentine for one 6th grade girl he likes very much.
Abby: Got straight 3s as usual. :) She is still working on passing of her tap riffs in dance and can dance like a genie for ballet. She knows 6 of the 13 Articles of Faith. She is reading Harry Potter #6, and is the shortest in our family. She began a recent love affair with Star Wars. (Thanks so much Aunt Bean...)
Elise: Got straight 3s...duh, like she would get anything else, sheez. (Elise lingo) She Passed off all her tap riffs at dance and I understand she's the fastest tapper in her class, which really doesn't surprise me because she taps everywhere she goes, constantly making her mother insane until I banish her to the basement. Phew... She can dance like a genie too. She pesters me every day to rent Grease the movie so she can see them dance to the song she's dancing to at dance. She's taken over our Family Home Evenings with her twin sister Abby because apparently Lynn and I were falling down on the job. She had a special lesson on cursing just for her mom. Thanks Elise. :S
Lynn: He's worried he won't get a 4.0 this term and only a 3.9. Waa waa. No I really want him to do well. HE will. He's fascinated with floating animal fecal matter to find out which parasites they harbor. YUMMY! More and More often I find myself saying, "What is that smell?" "Gross! Lynn leave your boots in the garage. I don't think they literally meant sh*& kickers." He laughs. Guess I wasn't paying attention to Elise's lesson, sigh. Lynn and I will be driving to Washington State University next week for a pre-vet candidate thingy... I'll tell you how it goes. Maybe I'll take pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Your Welcome!!! They must be smart kids who know how to identify great movies when they see them ;)
ReplyDeleteAunt Bean