Thursday, November 19, 2009

According to Cheryl...

Lynn swallowed a squirrel.

I'm still laughing at that one. His mustache does remarkably resemble the summer color of a squirrel. He's contemplating sticking googlie eyes in it with Karo syrup the next time we visit his mom's house.

I've lived with the "mustache" before. He sported it for quite a few years. I think I may have been pregnant with the twins when he asked me why I didn't kiss him any more. I pointed at his mustache. Next thing I knew he came down stairs all clean shaven and looking like a baby face. Well, It's back. He says he's gonna miss me.

I think he looks good with a mustache. It just tickles and goes up my nose so, NO I don't kiss his lips as much. I tease him and tell him one morning he's going to wake up with half of it shaved off. I don't really mean it... UNLESS he starts waxing the ends into some sort of villanous twisted cowboy obnoxious THING.

He was riding with the vet the other day and holding a horse's head while the techs shaved it's forelock so the critter could receive stiches. The "girls" were teasing him about slipping with the clippers, he told them his wife would thank them for THAT!

Elise was MORTIFIED Lynn grew his mustache out just in time for her baptism. She wanted to know if he was going to shave it off just for her. Lynn teased her back that since she was a twin, she only got to choose what happened on half of her baptism day. AND since Abby liked his mustache, he would only shave half of it off. Which half did she want? The left, right, top or bottom? Elise was NOT amused!

No comments:

Post a Comment