Monday, September 7, 2009

My Birthday

I had my last official Birthday. I'm not counting anymore. I decided I will stay 39 forever. It worked for my Dad. Why not work for me?
My Birthday was on the 4th. My kids made a big deal of it. I guess it's because I make a big deal of their birthdays. Abby made me an "I Spy" bottle. Elise bought me an itunes card so I can download songs I want onto my ipod instead all the old twangy country Lynn likes. Brayden got me a new lanyard for my school ID. It say USU AGGIES all over it. I'm so proud we have effectively brainwashed him into being True Blue, Aggie Blue. :) The kiddos voted to take me to shrimp night at Chuck 'A Rama. (Brayden's favorite...)
Lynn got me a way cool diploma frame from USU's bookstore for my USU diploma. He said, "It's only been hanging out in your cedar chest for over 15 years. Time to brag about it..." Now we're going to order an identical one for my master's diploma when it finally gets here.
(I'm guessing he did his shopping at the bookstore..)
Lynn took me out on a date, a real honest to goodness date on the 5th. I got to choose the restaurant and activity this time! Way cool.
Did I mention the elephant and giraffe picture Ashley drew and her mom scanned in and sent me from North Dakota?!?! Too cool.
It great being loved so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment