I spend so much time correcting papers, searching the Internet for ideas for lesson plans, getting Relief Society lessons together and just plain old doing laundry.
I've made a new goal for myself and we'll see if it comes to pass. I've held my family digitally hostage. Yep. Their pictures are stuck on a hard drive and no one sees them. I no longer scrapbook. It takes too much energy. Sooo..... I'm going to go back and blog the things I've missed the last year or so and catch up to where we are. My kids are doing such amazing things I don't want to forget. Wish me luck, and cheer me on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Cheering you on! Take off the "prove you are not a robot" on your comments! Thanks
ReplyDeleteSeriously, you need all the positive vibes you can get with that goal! You can do it, and it will be so great to read all about it!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you could do that! I'll get on it, maybe, sometime soon. LOL
ReplyDelete