I have teenagers now too. I'll tease you by putting some pics from Fulton High School Homecoming.


This is the Hornet band marching down the street. Bray is a trumpet in the middle somewhere. I can't tell who he is either.
My nearly 6 foot son in his uniform. He's making a sarcastic comment about real men and capes. I think he looks awesome! A funny tidbit of information. The band teacher got the absolute biggest hat they had. An XL or XXL. It's still tight on my kid's head. I think it's a bit funny.
The twins have become band geeks as well. Abby has taken up percussion and is currently the only girl in her section. Elise has taken up the flute and is one of about 30 girls in her section.
The twins are on the McIntire Elementary float. Elise is upset I
caught her waving her pom pom. You will notice my friends
pointing off to the side of the road. A truck was parked near and they
were afraid I would crash into it. Yes, they do know me. :)
Lynn actually got to come to this activity with us. It was really nice to have Dad around. Even if he had been up for about 30 hours at this time. He works as a sort of vet tech at the small animal hospital at the vet school. He's going to have to give it up. I convinced him sleep IS necessary.




Yeah for band! Boo for no sleeping.
ReplyDelete