Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bring on the Turkey!

Quote from Abby on Facebook, yesterday, "Oh finnaly Thanksgiving break. I can sleep in for 5 days straight.Then there is the food part don't get me started on that. Even though I won't eat it at grandma's doesn't mean I won't eat it. P.S I like music on I-pods mom so get me on for christmas."   Is the kid mine through and through or what?  Love my girl!

Here's her post today, "I'm going to be on my mom all day tomarrow until she gets the cranberry relish done. I love my grandma Evan's cranberry relish so my mom better make it. I only get it one day a year so it better be good. I hope thanksgiving dinner will be good at my neighbors house the Snarrs house. Actully I hope it will be GREAT!"  funny baby!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love the little uns'! Happy Thanksgiving Becky! I hope you are celebrating with new friends and ward family members! xoxo

    ReplyDelete