Monday, July 19, 2010

Motivation

I just can't seem to get motivated to blog much. I think it's because I'm recovering. :) Yeah, that's it. RECOVERING! I'm only on the computer long enough to check my e-mail and write something snotty on Face book.

So...I will share with you a few sites that make me laugh or...really hold my interest because they are just GROSS!

www.peopleofwalmart.com I learned to LOVE Wal-mart while in Rogers/Bentonville AR on my mission. Nothing like hillbillies trying to get a deal!

www.thereifixedit.com Brayden hooked me up with this site. Being married to Lynn, I can sympathize and relate to kludgers everywhere. We bought Grandpa Floyd colorful rolls of electrical tape one year...he uses it for band aids...

www.popthatzit.com zits amuse me. I think they're awesome. The best part of my children becoming teenagers is I can hunt them down and pop their zits!

No comments:

Post a Comment