Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lagoon Passports


Lynn and I decided that we would use my "educational reimbursement money" to buy season passes to Lagoon. We felt we wouldn't we going on any big vacations this year so we would go to Lagoon as often as we could.


The first trip was in May and I went with the kids. They thought they should start out in Kiddie Land on the small rides. For example they rode the kiddie roller coaster Puff. I rolled my eyes cajoling and begging them to ride roller coasters. I am a roller coaster NUT! I could ride them all day long, over and over.... Do you think my kids would give in to their mom's passion for fast cars? Uh, NO! I had to wait for a few trips later....


The twins have surpassed my expectations. Abby is a roller coaster riding fool. AND because she doesn't want to be out done, Elise will ride what Abby rides. She might sob when the ride is finished, but she goes.


Abby really wanted to ride Wicked. I was a bit concerned, I mean it goes straight up and straight down. It's propelled by magnets and "wicked fast". We took her on it. She sat right in-between Lynn and me. I looked over and she had her eyes WIDE open. She was making these noises making Lynn think she was crying. NOPE!!!! Laughing! She absolutely LOVED the ride. We got off and were walking down the queue and she says, "Can we go again?" You bet little one!


I'm hoping, and bribing Brayden. He said today, "Maybe we can start with the White roller coaster..." A mom can hope can't she?


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that you have started a blog! Can't wait to hear about all of your adventures! You are such a great writer with wit and humor.

    ReplyDelete